About Dan Forsman
Daniel T. Forsman has a passion for innovation excellence. Under his leadership, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties has become the market leader for real estate companies in Metro Atlanta. The company now leads the market in overall sales, listing inventory, sales of new homes and growth in luxury market share. Dan is known for listening carefully to the needs of his agents and delivering innovative solutions that help improve agent productivity and the highest level of value to their clients and customers. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties is recognized nationally as a leader for innovations in marketing, technology, recruiting, strategy and business process improvements.
Dan was the inventor of TeamBuilder® and DreamBuilder®. TeamBuilder® is an agent incentive program that rewards agents and employees for registering and recruiting other productive agents. He is widely recognized by his peers in real estate and the business community and has been awarded many personal honors – although he is quick to give the credit to his agents and team members.
Dan is committed to the company's core values - To deliver service that exceeds expectations between each other and our customers, with an exemplary "We Care" spirit. Dan and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties associates believe in giving back to the communities they serve. His company has chosen to support The Sunshine Kids, an organization that helps children with cancer, as our designated Charity. To date, the company has raised over a million dollars towards the Sunshine Kids Foundation and is consistently in the top ten nationwide for our donations.
Dan Forsman lives what he believes. He resides in Atlanta with his wife Rhonda of 32 years. He enjoys his four children, grandchild and his active home life.
Personal Awards & Achievements
- 2013-2016 Swanepoel Top 200
- 2016, 2015, & 2014 - Most Admired CEO in Residential Real Estate by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. He is the only CEO state-wide to receive this honor every year.
- 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013 - 200 Most Powerful People in Residential Real Estate and continues to be Named on the List
- 2006 - Broker of the Year - The highest honor available from Prudential Real Estate Affiliates
- 2004 - Realtor of the Year by the 7,000 member Atlanta REALTORS® Association
- 2003 - Served as President of the Atlanta REALTORS® Association
- 1998 - Gordon Brown Excellence Award for Relocation. This Award is given to the top Broker in the Country by Prudential Real Estate for Relocation.
- 1996 - Top 40 Businessmen Under the Age of 40 in Atlanta - Atlanta Magazine
- Special Recognition from Atlanta REALTORS® Association- President's Award, Captain of Industry Award and Five-Star Circle of Service Award
- Past President of Metro Atlanta Relocation Council (MARC)
Local & National Presence
- National Advisory Council of HSF Affiliates
- Zillow/ Trulia National Advisory Council
- Realtor.com - National Advisory Council
- First Multiple Listing Service Director & Treasurer
- Member of Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate
- Active Member of The Realty Alliance
- Forum Leader for The Realty Alliance
- Forum Leader for the APEX Group of Prudential Real Estate Affiliates
- Featured Speaker at Employee Relocation Council
- Featured Speaker at Metro Atlanta Relocation Council
- Featured Speaker at RISMedia CEO Conference
- Featured Speaker at the Semi-Annual Metro Atlanta Housing Summit
- Featured Speaker at Local Events and Numerous Radio & TV Stations
- Number one company in sales units and volume for 7 years in a row according to Trend Graphix
- Founded the REAL ESTATE REDEFINED SERIES in 2016 which reaches over 25,000 people in the industry each week.
- Introduced CITY HAUS division to Atlanta in 2016 listing several prominent Condo projects most notably #2 OPUS PLACE a Luxury 53 story project across from The Four Seasons.
- Created Innovative Luxury Redefined Campaign - Achieved Highest Growth in Atlanta Luxury Market
- Created Innovative Veterans to REALTORS® Program Including Scholarships and Specialized Training
- Created and Service Marked "The Right Choice" for Residential Real Estate
- Created Company Property Management Division - One of Most Profitable Divisions in Company
- 2016, 2015 - Fastest Organically Growing Company in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and HSoA Global Network
- First Ever Zillow Group Broker of Excellence Award
- First Ever Realtor.com Online Marketing Award of Excellence
- Consistently in Top 10 for Sunshine Kids Foundation Charity in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Global Network
- Consumers Choice Recipient for Residential and Commercial Real Estate - 3 Years in a Row
- Real Trends - One of the Top 17 National Companies Over the Last Decade
- Achieved Highest Square Foot per Agent in HSoA Network - 125 SqFt/ Agent to 75 SqFt/ Agent in 4 Years